Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Life of a Blogger [1]


I thought it was about time that I start sharing a bit more information about myself in terms of my life outside blogging/reading! So I'm going to join in on the Life of a Blogger meme hosted by Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat.

Because I've missed so many, I'm just going to combine a couple per post, starting from the very first one until I finally catch up to current time. And I might skip some of the ones like "101 things I like" because I'm lazy. lol.

So this post is going to be addressing:
Favourite Bands
Pets
Career

Favourite Bands
I actually don't really listen to "bands" per se, because I listen to EDM (electronic dance music). So it's mostly really individual producers rather than "bands". I don't even know if I have favourite artists, to be honest. I more so just like individual tracks. And that changes every couple of weeks/months anyway, so yes. I'm extremely fickle haha.

Some of my recent-ish favourites:





Pets
I own an extremely hyperactive Maltese x Jack Russell named Donggae (tis a Korean name pronounced kind of like "dawng gae". lol sorry it's impossible to romanise Korean properly). Because he's so hyperactive it's really difficult to get good photos of him, so here are a couple of crappy shots:
When he suddenly decided to get on the dining table...

Tired after running around at full speed for half an hour

Those were legitimately the best shots I could find...

Career
I'm currently a university student, studying third year medicine. I have another three years to go, since it's a six year course, and I think I might do an Honours year, giving a total of seven years (therefore four more years to go). A lot of studying ahead for me!