Thursday, November 7, 2013

Quick Update: S.O.S. Drowning in Anatomy


So, it being November, THAT dreaded period has come upon us. That's right, the horror of the exam period! *dun dun dun*

Chantelle and I both do the same course at the same uni, and we have exams from the 9th until the 22nd. We'll therefore be unable to comment and reply and such as much as we usually do. In terms of blog posts, Chantelle won't be posting at all until late November (possibly), but because of Sci-Fi Month and things, I still have posts going up that I've already written and scheduled. So this post is just to let you know that replies to comments on our posts might be quite late- by which we mean we're probably going to be replying to them all on the 22nd.

Anyway, that's it for the update. Remember to look out for the sci-fi month giveaways- the other two giveaways (from Marissa Meyer and Janet Edwards) are international, so yes. Enter away.

p.s. I'll probably still be on Twitter because, yeah. Twitter. Tis a trap.



9 comments:

  1. Good luck, girlies! I don't have any exams...going overseas soon instead meaning A LOT of free time lolz.

    Talk soon! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooooo hope you have fun overseas (I think it was China?)

      Delete
  2. Good luck on all the exams you two! :D<3
    I just got out of the 3-week exam period 2 days ago and I'm glad of all the freedom I have...until December. Ugh.
    Anyways, good luck! -sends good vibes your way-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly!
      Freedom is awesome. I'm now free until next March ish because of the summer break :D

      Delete
  3. Good luck on your exams, girls :D Studying is the worst. Drink lots of coffee and / or Red Bull!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becca! haha the caffeine is probably much needed :P

      Delete
  4. Good luck girlies, I don't finish till the 22nd either. So close, yet so far! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Tory! Hope you do (did?) well in your exams too :)

    ReplyDelete